Terms of reference: You are the client
Terms and Conditions
- The client must advise Peer Accountants of a current email address and undertake to visit that email address on a regular basis to deal with any request from Peer Accountants. The client undertakes to inform Peer Accountants of any change to the email address within 5 working days.
- Expense claims where appropriate must be supported by an original valid VAT receipt which should be submitted to Peer Accountants. If original receipts need to be submitted to the end client to support client billable expenses Peer Accountants will accept scanned, faxed or photocopied versions.
- Access to any of our systems is available only whilst remaining a fee paying client of Peer Accountants.
- Peer Accountants shall not be liable for any interest or penalties incurred by the client or the client’s limited company which arise from the failure of the Director to deal with any requests from Peer Accountants or any Government department in a timely manner.
- By joining Peer or completing the company formation details, the client is authorising Peer Accountants to carry out online checks for the purposes of Money Laundering.
- We guarantee that we will not charge you any more than the fixed price quotation provided. If you require additional services, no work will be undertaken until we have agreed a price with you in advance.
- Our quotation for the preparation of accounts includes a guarantee that your draft accounts will be completed within 1 month of the date that all required paperwork is received from you. If we do not meet this deadline, no charge will be made for preparing your accounts.
- The client may request that Peer refer them to an IFA for mortgage or investment advice. In line with most IFA introducers, Peer may receive commission for this introduction. Peer will write to each client advising them of the amount once the commission has been received. The client agrees by signing this letter of engagement that Peer can retain this commission.
- The client agrees that they are liable for any Peer fees that remain unpaid by the client’s company or business.
- The client agrees to set up a direct debit mandate in favour of Peer Accountants and pay all fees by this method whilst a client of Peer Accountants.
- At the end of the month in which the client resigns or leaves Peer, Peer Accountants will cease to act as the registered office of the client’s limited company and will not deal with any correspondence received. Peer Accountants will change the registered office to the last personal address held for the client. Please note, if the client address is in Scotland, it will not be possible for Peer Accountants to do this on the client’s behalf and the client will be responsible for arranging this. If this is not done within a reasonable time frame then any correspondence will be returned to the sender.
- The client is responsible for their own commercial decisions and risks. Peer Accountants provides accountancy and tax advice only. We do not provide legal or contractual advice.
- If an existing client recommends Peer Accountants to a friend or colleague and, as such, qualifies for a referral fee which Peer may decide to offer from time to time, then the referred client(s) must retain full fee-paying status with Peer Accountants for a minimum of 3 months and meet with our standard criteria for the referrer to be eligible for any referral fee.